Just a few friendly reminders from our Compliance Q&A today..
Good Morning KW Premier,
Just a few friendly reminders from our Compliance Q&A today...
1. The Authorization to Exclude must be signed by the Team Leader and emailed to HAR within 3 days.
2. Per HAR, if you put a sign in the yard of a listing in Coming Soon status, it is recommended that you have a Coming Soon Rider. Don't chance it, just do it.
3. Our Broker requires that all files be submitted within 5 days of either signing a listing agrreement or executing a contract/lease. EVEN if it terminates, we MUST have the file.
4. The RSC is no longer a required form. Use only if one of the realtors is being paid by the Home Warranty Company.
5. No option money paid within 3 days? NO OPTION PERIOD. This will change if the new contract forms are adopted in November, but is Absolute Truth at the moment.